- Librería: General secondhand bookshop Calvello Books (Owl & Co. Bookshop) (Stati Uniti)
- Año de publicación: 1910 (1933)
- Editor: G.P. Putnam's Sons
- Sugetos: Economia
- Encuadernación: Hardcover
- Edición: 2nd revised ed.
- Lugar de publicación: New York
- Condiciones: About very good with gentle rubbing to board edges, lightly bumped corners; inked owners' signature to front leaf, some lines on a handful of pages, and page notation on rear paste-down. Binding tight. Contemporary owner name of E.P. Ryland in handsome ink penmanship to front free endpaper.
Dark blue cloth small quarto; 5 preliminary leaves, 308 pages ; 21 cm War. War, Cost of. Disarmament. Imperialism. Commercial policy. Commercial policy. Disarmament. Imperialism. War. War, Cost of. A summarized and rearranged version of "The great illusion" published in 1910, with material defending its theme and its relation to present day conditions. cf. 3d prelim. leaf. Includes bibliographical references.