- Librería: Design Books (Stati Uniti)
- Año de publicación: 1937
- Editor: Art Director's Club/Book Service Co.
- Sugetos: 1930's Graphic Design,Graphic Design and Typography
- Encuadernación: H No Jacket Hard Cover
- Lugar de publicación: New York
- Condiciones: Very Good
This is a very good hardcover copy with only light wear. Very clean inside and out. No foxing. This year's annual was designed by Heyworth Campbell. Illustrated in color and black & white. Indices of artists, advertisers, agencies. Works by Lester Beall, Anton Bruehl, A. M. Cassandre, W. A. Dwiggins, Horst, Alexandre Jacovleff, Kuniyoshi, George Platt Lynes, Herbert Matter, Tommi Parzinger, Paul Rand, Edward Steichen, and Vertes, among dozens of other artists and photographers. 11" high X 8" wide, 111 numbered pages followed by twenty more pages. Large heavy book, foreign shipping will be extra. This book will be securely wrapped and packed in a sturdy box and shipped with tracking.